The FBA-TTP-FB-05 by ToiletTree Products is a slim facial brush with a tilted head or slanted top. This design allows you to reach all areas of your face easier. It doesn’t have a bulky head, so it can stand on its own. It’s waterproof, it comes with 4 heads, and it weighs only 11 ounces.
This cleansing system is competitively priced, but does it have a positive feedback among consumers? Here, we’re sharing what we’ve researched.
About the ToiletTree Products Skin Cleansing System (FBA-TTP-FB-05)
The FBA-TTP-FB-05 is a 4-in-1 product. When you unbox your package, you should see 4 interchangeable brush heads which include the following: face exfoliators (1 soft for sensitive skin types & 1 medium for normal skin types), 1 body exfoliator, and 1 pumice sphere.
This brush is also equipped with a water-resistant strap so if you like cleansing in the shower, it can always hang from a rod for your convenience.
It can be purchased in 6 different colors – black, green, blue, grey, pink, and purple. These colors are bright colors (with the exception of black). For instance, the manufacturer uses “purple” but they actually mean “lavender.”
It weighs 11 ounces, and has the following dimensions: 4 x 1.8 x 8.5 inches.
Nope, this is not a sonic facial brush. It spins or rotates continuously in one direction.
It only has a 1-speed setting.
This beauty tool is not rechargeable. 4 AA batteries are required
Does it Work? What Consumers Say
– Acne and Blackheads. Although one user has a different experience, many acne sufferers said that the FBA-TTP-FB-05 by ToiletTree Products has helped them minimize or get rid of their breakouts. The bumps dry and heal faster. Blackheads are minimized as well.
– Skin Quality. Even after the first use, users feel cleaner and smoother skin. Users notice a clearer, smoother, and evenly toned skin with regular use.
– Absorption. Consumers have observed that with this product, moisturizers and serums get absorbed much faster, which leads to less usage of the creams.
– Customer Service. Many buyers are impressed with how ToiletTree Products handled their concerns. From replacing defective products up to answering questions, the company has made their customers happy. The president of the company takes his time to deal with the clients’ concerns.
– Battery Life. Many users say they’re happy that this product is not a “battery hog.” According to one user, she has yet to change her batteries after five months of daily use.
– Power. Because it has only on default speed, you may feel that the rotation isn’t strong enough.
VIDEO: FBA-TTP-FB-05 Demo and Review
Youtube user Slashed Beauty has posted a video explaining the parts and brush heads of the ToiletTree Products cleansing brush. She also gives us a demo, shares some tips, and gives her feedback on the product.